Constitution of the Rebound Therapy Institute
- To pursue contribution towards fulfillment of the individual by developing personal qualities, attitudes and social skills through structured and progressive Rebound Therapy activities, subject to the participant's ability.
- To provide an enjoyable, health giving and worthwhile recreational and therapeutic activity for all participants.
- To encourage and enable participants to have a goal to work towards at all times.
- To ensure the integrity and standard of instructors is maintained to a high standard.
- To facilitate the sharing of ideas and knowledge for the continuing development of Rebound Therapy.
- To further the understanding that the principles of Rebound Therapy
form the basis of gymnastic movement
and can be used as a logical starting point for
all trampoline coach training.