The Rebound Therapy Institute is the international membership network and information research & sharing facility for Rebound Therapy trainers and those with associated interests.
Associate membership is available for those who have an interest in Rebound Therapy but do not hold a valid qualification.
Full Membership of the RTI is available to all who have successfully completed a genuine Rebound Therapy training course.
Fellowship is available to those who have successfully completed a genuine Rebound Therapy training course and two CPD follow-on courses or achieved the Tutor Level 1 qualification.
Click here for a definition of qualification levels.
Membership is valid for 1 year and renewed annually.
Benefits of membership:
- Unlimited access to advice by email (All membership levels)
- Access to (through the RTI office) a vast network of professionals experienced and qualified in Rebound Therapy (All membership levels)
- Access to publications and research papers relating to Rebound Therapy (All membership levels)
- The opportunity to publish your own papers for other members to read (Full members and Fellows)
- Access to members’ area of website with supporting resources for trainers (All membership levels)
- Relevant information updates by email (All membership levels)
- The right to use the 'approved' logo on your paperwork (available on request via email to Full members and Fellows)
- 10% discount on all 'open' CPD courses and workshops organised by Rebound Therapy.org. (Full members and Fellows)
- The right to use the letters MRTI after your name. (Full members)
- The right to use the letters FRTI after your name. (Fellows)
- Automatic membership of the NASC - The National Association of Sports Coaches, personalised membership certificate, woven cloth membership badge and the right to also use the letters NASC after your name (Full members and Fellows)
Costs of membership:
Membership for under 18s is free of charge.
Membership for over 18s and Fellowship is £9 per year.
Full Membership and Fellowship is subject to the applicant having completed an approved Rebound Therapy training course or refresher workshop within the previous three years.
All membership levels are subject to the applicant 's agreement to uphold and abide by the values of the constitution.
"The principles of Rebound Therapy form the basis of all gymnastic movement and are therefore the logical and advisable starting point for trampoline coach training – even for those who have no intention of teaching people with disabilities."
For training courses, please click on the relevant country on the menu.
Successful candidates on Rebound Therapy training courses held in the UK are issued with a certificate which bears the signature of the founder (E.G. Anderson) or a validation number. If you do not have a validation number on your certificate, you can request one by clicking on this link
Sportscover Direct, UK based independent insurance brokers provide a specialist liability insurance for qualified Rebound Therapy practitioners. They also provide insurance for coaches of virtually all sports, as well as clubs and leisure facilities.